9 Key Features of Automatic Sliding Doors
- Only 10cm high – one of the most versatile operators on the market
- Highly reliable – 18 months warranty*
- Designed for easy installations, repairs and servicing
- Highly precise micro-processor driven control unit with optimum adjustments
- Original heavy duty 100w Dunker motor gearbox
- Interlock function for secured access doors
- Self setup system and monitored battery backup – in accordance with BS7036:1996
- Canopy stay - to hold up the canopy for easy installation and maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The slide provides the most comprehensive range of features that could be required in an automatic door operator.
The slide provides Power, Safety and Reliability in a heavy duty Automatic door. The robust construction and Precise Microprocessor technology make this sliding operator the Premier Choice for Automatic sliding door solutions.
2 Type of Swing Doors Tailored To Your Specific Applications and Conditions
#1 - Electro-Hydraulic Swing Door
The automatic swing door operator is a powerful automatic electro-hydraulic swing door operator, suitable for all types of swinging doors. It can be tailored to a wide range of different applications and conditions.
The operator opens via a motor and closed by an adjustable spring. Opening and closing speeds are individually adjustable. It is the ideal solution when installing new doors or retrofitting onto existing swing doors.
- Single and Double door configurations
- Available as an "In-Head" Solution
- Fire Rated
- Expandable Via "Add on" Boards
- The Operator is Silent when in the Hold Open Position.
- Push and Go
- Integrated Door Co-ordination